View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 10:10   Link #157
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

As one of the oldest and die-hard KEY fans around, I deem the first episode still inappropriate for judging. It had its flaws and such, but the redeeming factor was retaining much of the "unexpected mystery" KEY work has been always famous for.

I haven't read the LB VN yet and the spoilers I know are just general points and elements about the story. However, the first episode tricked me into believing that the spoilers I know are almost "nonexistent" and it's just a normal school comedy anime.

I know lots of people are not happy with this average introduction of the series. But hey, just like in horror movies where everything gets still and quiet and then BAM! Something jumps into the screen and scares the hell out of you. The same could happen here. It keeps tricking you with being a plain series and then whips you right in the face. This could have the same, or just like with AIR TV; actions and behaviors seemed normal or a little weird at first but had a much deeper meaning later on.

We'll just have to brace ourselves and see this to the end.