View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 09:21   Link #1302
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer_shirou01 View Post
I remember something along the lines of " because Ichigo is one of those Special War Potentials ".

And thats because they dont want to have another Ginjou as far as I can remember .
You might be right, but let me come up with a counter argument.

The war potential comment could have been to distract us. Also it could be a plot hole at the moment. Also what does special war potential really mean? They way i saw it was that if Juah Bach wanted to , he could have killed Ichigo very easily. Also didn't Ichigo actually lose his hand in this chapter? I couldn't really make it out from the drawing but it looked like it. So even the guy that was with Juah Bach could have easily defeated Ichigo. Juah bach talks about having send that guy to imprison Ichigo/not allow him to get to soul society. He talks about wanting to take Ichigo back . He seemed very sad he couldn't. He could have killed ichigo easily if he wanted to. Aizen wrote a letter to his vice captain talking about how hitsugaya is a traitor. Did that mean that he was? The text doesn't have to mean what it says all the time . But yeah, i could very well be wrong. i am just proposing a few theories.

And as they didn't want another Ginjou, might have been an excuse to ichigo. If soul society wanted to hide something important about him from Ichigo, would they really tell him the real reason why he was being watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Except that doesn't really make sense. If both of Ichigo's parents are quincies, then where did he get his shinigami powers from? Why are his abilities as a shinigami exactly the same as Isshin's? (getsuga tenshou, mugetsu...)

There's no doubt in my mind that Isshin is his real father.
I addressed that in few posts below that post .

But Ichigo's (real) mother doesn't have to Isshin's wife or supposed wife.

As i have stated my opinion, this chapter included a lot of uncertainty. At this point i am doubting who really is Ichigo's mother and father. Kubo could pull another Aizen. I am not really saying Isshin can't be his father. I am just adding a few more theories to the mix .

Also you talked about abilities he share with Isshin. Then let's talk about his Hollow powers as well. So If he has Hollow powers as well, then does that mean he had to have a hollow father/mother? This could be a result of an experiment as well.
Hollows who had Shinigami powers, did they have Shinigami blood?

As i said a few post earlier, maybe the two even overlap ( Shinigami and quincy powers).

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2012-10-30 at 09:44.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote