Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 17:27   Link #3870
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Oga is still a freshman no? So isn't it still too early for new students to arrive?
I think its only been 6-10 months since the start of the manga. As there was a chapter stating how long it been since Oga met Beel. So it would be too early for new students to arrive. Unless they are freshmen transfer students from those schools who where pretty bad and was transfer to Ishiyama or they probably where freshmen of Ishiyama but where only now shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
The fact that Oga is still a freshman is strange all by itself. That means it's been less than around 1 school year in the Beelzebub world. It's insane. Makes me wonder if their exams are like those done by normal people in normal schools and not just a full classroom's worth of delinquents brawling to get a passing grade.
I wonder if they even have lessons or exams. Because most of the students don't really want to learn by the looks of it and I don't think there are any teachers and do any of them even pass? Expect the headmaster/ gardener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
So in less than a year, the school has been destroyed and rebuilt HOW many times??
So far I think its only been twice that it has been destroyed. Once with the fight of Oga vs Toujou and the 2nd time was when En had it rebuilt and made into his school who then in the end ended up crying and burning it down.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote