View Single Post
Old 2013-08-18, 23:23   Link #461
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
You can't use Oreimo as an indicator of anime though.

Well, you can't use it as a indicator of anything. It's like if someone took a dump in the middle of the street*. That wouldn't be fair to say the whole city is full of shit, even if there's a lot.

*I apologize for the crude analogy. It's obvious that Oreimo should not be compared to a pile of dung. I wholeheartedly apologize to piles of dung everywhere.
Hey, don't talk shit about my Oreimo! Sure, the development was horrendous and the characters all went from awesome girls to god knows what, but at least it confirmed my favorite couple from the series! To hell with plot and characterization and whatever, I got the romance I wanted (in a totally forced way), good enough for me!

(In all honesty, Oreimo is pretty much comparable to Sword Art Online or Attack On Titan; all of them start out great and then fall apart later. Amazingly I have a high tolerance for shit shows, considering that I watched every season of Queen's Blade; I figured that once you know something is shit and completely lower your expectations to negative zero, you can enjoy shows like that a lot more than when you look at it with critical eyes. )

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote