View Single Post
Old 2010-08-03, 02:14   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. The episode title for this week's Bleach reads interesting. The preview for this episode indicated Furball taicho will try to serve some blind justice to the cocky blind guy. The down part is Tousen likes to hear himself talk. And can he talk? I'm probably one of the few ones who couldn't stand Barragan for the sole fact he just couldn't shut up. Even his "hello" needed at least a couple of sentences. So I wouldn't mind if Tousen is quickly dealt with. Alas! that probably wouldn't be the case considering he is a hand-picked henchmen for the effervescent Aizen-sama. He dies only when Aizen-sama wishes it. If the conversation is going to be long winded, I truly hope the animators will at least try to compensate for it by making the old man to take his shirt off. Let's have those gorgeous nipples in plain sight please.

Enjoy the discussion!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!