View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 20:00   Link #2153
sayde

Supposedly, "Muken" and "Avici" stem from different translations. With that said, I read that "Muken" is suppose to be the official translation. This exact name was also the name the location was referred to in one of the volumes to the "spirits are forever with you" novels that were released a few months ago. So yeah...back to what I stated above--this seems far too convenient that these two would just happen to be training in the same location Aizen's suppose to be at. So I expect something to come of this. I mean prior to this chapter, we knew very little about the Muken level. And we still don't know anything about the levels above it. What this essentially means is that any of the levels above Muken could've been revealed as a training ground with infinite space. Or better yet, Kubo could've come up with another location within Soul Society that fits the same description. So the fact that he specifically designated Muken to be this training ground means Aizen has to fit into this somewhere. Please Kubo, don't prove me wrong.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote