View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 00:55   Link #48
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I don't usually curse/swear but if i do it is usually used for humour. Only those close to me get to hear/read me curse/swear though, i never use it at work or in conversation with strangers.

I have to blame the army for giving me the seed to swear in the first place. Everybody there use them as an adjective for describing anything and everything.
Idealistically, a soldier would be able handle all forms of stress. But in reality it is practically impossible, so the soldier swears as a way to vent off a little stress to have more room for thinking.

People might not agree, but let me tell you this : Put a fresh infantryman in deep battlespace with less than 30% chance of survival. Let's see if he swears or not. It is the difficult encounters that induce stress. Smart ones would swear, vent a little and get going, while the useless ones would just break down.

Besides, I don't see anything wrong with swearing. It is just those puritans trying to up their ante in the definition of elitism, but acting is just the formation of a facade, what others look for is what you really are deep inside you.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote