View Single Post
Old 2009-06-11, 00:49   Link #56
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASS in SPACE View Post
I do swear but I can control it, seeing as I do not do it in front of people I'm not familiar with. One thing I wish I could do, is swear in Hokkien or Hakka (Chinese dialects). Those swear words just seem to roll off the tongue like silk... Probably not the most appropriate comparison huh? Swearing in general does not bug me, however, swearing with religious references thrown in does, like others have already mentioned. This is especially true with the other more extreme version of G**D****T. You know, the one that looks veeeery similar to OMG except for the addition of one letter. Surprised it hasn't received a mention in this thread yet. I see it too often in online gaming.
haha I swaer wrods in Hakka, I try to keep it in check when out tho, swearing in Hakka is the best!
It was my brother that taught me some words and I just kinda got into a habit of using them whenever really. I use a mix of chinese and british words mostly.
Parents aren't too fussed as long as its not excessive use. Only time its excessive is in the company of friends.