View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 17:56   Link #126
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Which Unicorn were talking about in your previous post ?
The Gundam and its attempts to snipe the Sinanju. It would be similar to the Merlion trying to hit the Nightfury if she stood at one spot blasting with a bazooka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
Unless he really is just straight up DENSE and IRRESPONSIBLE, which would explain his incredulous bravery, straighter than an arrow-man(?) demeanor, and head on "Can do!" impetuousness that lands him into some hot water every now and then... How can you be afraid when you're too oblivious to taste fear? Right?
Being dense and irresponsible is part of the definition of being immature and unreliable... He makes up the unreliable part by surprisingly delivering results, but otherwise he's in all definitions has enough vulnerabilities to be a moe archetype for girls.

But that's just me. I made Saji after a mental experiment of what an otherwise normal man who happened to have superstar looks would experience when thrown into the ISA. And apparently, like IchiCharles shipping, those girls would be all for a teacher-student relationship. In this galge setting, it is the caring nature of the teacher and his greater knowledge, experience and maturity which endears himself to his students. Hence, the Three Stooges of Class 1-1 (they were never named were they?) marketed it as Saji's 'selling point'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
I guess that's all the info I can get onto Alex.
Babylon and JE, use that info as you please.
I can't unite this post with my last one because... Word limit has been exceeded. XD

(Perhaps one more story of him deploying in Belial might come if I have the time, but that's about it I guess)
HOLY EPIC BLUECHEESIUM BATMAN

It's been too long since I used that word!

Nice work, now I feel totally stressed out about my meager intro post. You got an entire 15 min of episode out!!