View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 13:17   Link #188
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
sasuke could be bringing that storm around with him. I'm expecting some sort of super kirin technique from him in his next fight which would mean that he is controlling the weather.
You mean Sasuke can already control weather? I expect of him being able to do it when he awakens the rinnegan, because Nagato was also able to make rain. But i think it's too early to give Sasuke such a strong power, and more importantly such power should be something that only the rinnegan can handle, and Sasuke does not have the rinnegan yet. Nagato's power over weather was never explained and he never used it in actual battle, also it's a natural idea that if Sasuke ever gains the rinnegan he will have a stronger version of it, which can be used in battle too. And it would also be a natural upgrade to Sasuke's current Kirin, because Kirin without cloud control is not a perfect and ultimate lighting element jutsu if it needs amaterasu spamming and waiting until it results in storm clouds. An amatersu-kirin combo sure is a crazy strong move, but i think if Sasuke gets the cloud/rain control that would make the real ultimate lightning jutsu and also a good enemy sensing jutsu (Naruto already has 2 types of enemy sensing). I mean if Sasuke had rain sensing against the raikage he could have known where he is despite not being able to see him, and that should be true against super-Naruto also.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote