View Single Post
Old 2018-04-18, 05:51   Link #11053
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Aker as main character but without his Bushido persona would be interesting. Still, I wonder if Setsuna will reappear based on what happened to him. Then again, the movie staff said it was final story so they might retcon or something. Also, poor Felt is forever alone
Currently the story has Setsuna only returning 50 years later as noted in 00N. If the new project it’s set right not long after the main events of the movie (which seems more likely.....given that there’s actually still conflicts and 00-like politics there), then likely he won’t appear without a retcon.

Laetitia and Graham’s announcement is interesting because there’s no reason for them to be there. The stage play is an adaptation of the existing 00 series and they is seemingly no reason for their annocuement to be related to it. Their MS are also recyclable made for existing model kits, which Bandai tends to like cos they save a lot on new molds.

Laetitia himself is interesting because he is a new character made from Tieria’s DNA and memories but doesn’t have the same personality. Doesn’t seem to be the type of thing you throw a way on a random short profile with no further story to follow on. Same shoes for Graham’s resurrection.

We may not know the format of the new project (may not necessarily be an anime despite the short animated teaser) but I speculate that it involves them somehow. Would also be interesting to see what happened to Lyle since he should still be a member of Celestial Being. Allelujah though might not come back because of Marie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's what you get when you force completely unnecessary pairings onto characters that don't need them.
Yeah I kind of feel that Setsuna is one of those people who isn’t that interested in forming romantic relationships. He seems to be very focused on his cause more than anything else. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t form bonds but settling down doesn’t seem to be his thing. Marina I feel is similar though she did raise her adopted children.

Perhaps things would have been different if he had led a normal peaceful life or when he grows older. He was only 23 during the movie, which is still young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
We all know Setsuna x Gundam is the OTP.
I would say it’s Setsuna x ELS. Quite literally I might add.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2018-04-18 at 06:09.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote