Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2005-01-04, 21:00   Link #11
Cgoten

Send a message via AIM to Cgoten Send a message via Yahoo to Cgoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter Volk
As for scans, perhaps I might be able to help, but I have no idea how to go about making good scans and then getting them to you conveniently. By the time I'd figure it all out, you'd probably be able to pick up a copy on your own, but don't take that to mean I'm not eager to help. As for catching up to the Weekly Jump chapters - I think it's a really good, especially since it's still very early in the series. If you made D. Gray-Man a priority release, you shouldn't have that much trouble. For example, getting the rest of the volume 1 chapters out during the time between now and when you get Volume 2, and then dedicating yourself to V.2 ... but that sounds pretty hectic and you have a life, so maybe I shouldn't be recommending such an action. ^^
Actually, my original plan was to release chapters 4-7 whenever I get my hands on volume 2, then release as fast as possible from there. However, I guess some other group just released some chapters of it, so I think I'll speed up and release 4-7 sometime this week. =)

I think we're gonna go to using Jump scans at chapter 17, but then release all the omake from the books every couple months when they're released. I hope that sounds good. ^_^;;
Cgoten is offline   Reply With Quote