View Single Post
Old 2013-02-25, 22:14   Link #44
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeps View Post
Right, I'm going to take a wild guess that Christina Vee will be apart of the cast. She has shown an interest to SAO and tweeted about beginning voice-over work for a new anime next week on January 18th, 35 days before Aniplex USA announced a dub for SAO. Furthermore, they are screening it during Sakura-Con, only about a month away. I would assume they all ready have a cast ready and set now, right? There's also another tweet from her on January 9th about recording an "adorable" anime character.

Of course, this is all just interesting observation and speculation. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.
It's not uncommon for voice actors to mention and reply to fans of anime shows or video games they are interested in taking part of. For example, I often get replies and retweets from Todd Haberkorn, Crispin Freeman, and D.C. Douglas whenever I mentioned it would be great if they voiced a champion in League of Legends. In addition, there also tweets by Kira Buckland (a.k.a. Rina-chan) and Danielle McRae (who hasn't gotten an anime role yet despite appearing in anime conventions) whom they also taken interest on getting a role in Sword Art Online. Also the January 9th tweet where you mentioned that Cristina Vee would be voicing an "adorable" anime character would most likely be her role in Fate/Zero as Sakura (who happens to be "adorable" in some aspects), but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a role in Sword Art Online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
So... Christina Vee as Silica? I can live with that.
In my opinion, I think Sandy Fox would be a better choice for Silica instead (and for good reasons). If Cristina Vee were to voice a character in Sword Art Online, I'd say Asuna because she's capable of capturing both Asuna's kind and aggressive of the tsundere personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicgx11 View Post
I really hope they can find somebody who can match Kirito's screams, those epic Link like screams lol.

I also showed my sister this series friday, she thought she wasn't gonna like it but I got her hooked on it, now we can't wait for the dubbed!
Either Todd Haberkorn or Bryce Papenbrook (although I'm leaning more to the former).
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote