View Single Post
Old 2010-12-31, 22:13   Link #10
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So I'm gonna start playing and translating shortly today. Just like my previous attempts on Ep5-8:

1. Combination personal skills, 2 dictionaries and machine translator (30-40-30). It's going to be rough as usual so it's not going to be literal.
2. These will be summaries as usual, not line by line translations. Subject to my own interpretations based on my translations, but as minimal as I possibly can.
3. In case someone asks me again, NO, this is not meant to be a replacement for the work Witch Hunt does. At the end of the day they will always do better work than me, so for the full experience, you're going to want their translation work.
4. Unlike the halfass job I did for Ep7 that I didn't finish due to to school, I'm going to finish this all the way to the choices. I promise.

Summaries begin later today. I am told this game is harder grammatically than previous games. Wish me luck!

Before anything: Chibi Ange Confirmed! I took the following screen myself.

Spoiler for Chibi Ange!:

Also apparently the is made such that it sort of combines all important details with the details of previous games. From my understanding, the mystery can be almost solved based on the details provided in Ep8 alone. I'm making a logic map right now when it's time to solve which I won't post due to heavy spoilers. If anyone wants a copy of the logic map, PM me when I finalize it.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2010-12-31 at 22:52.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote