View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 07:00   Link #10805
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai = Alright: Karon find out first but he tells her to shut up about it. Maya gets suspicious and starts to check on his condition the past few days. While this is happening, Irish and Tatenashi are on a mission but he starts getting more and more strained. Maya checks his health and physical data compared to before and sees the spikes. Irish collapses during the mission and ends up being a liablility (Command tells Tatenashi to leave him behind if he's useless but she ignores them and helps him). Back in Academy and both of them demand an explanation to his erratic behavior.

Is it okay?
Yes, this is the best explanation so far.

Quote:
Side note - Please don't make the kid too strong. We don't need God mode Sue's in the IS archive, especially with the volatile state of it and hatred for OC's for some reason Also, is Dan and Utsuho's kid male or female?
I don't know if I will ever do Sacred Twins sequel, but probably Dan's kid would be female (and paired with Ichika's son).

Quote:
EDIT: Wait, Ran has a unit!? !O.o!
Only in the Grimdark spinoff... and she was killed in her third sortie when using that same unit...