View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 08:13   Link #10819
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - The canon cast aren't useless. The teachers should be able to handle golem attacks since it's their jobs to do so. Having them not do anything and just making Inami fight is major derailment of verse law.
Quote:
If that fails, don't forget that the 1st years and 2nd years have been shown to be smart enough to be able to take them on. They wouldn't sit back and watch either.
No worries for that part, I did post up a draft back where Tsurugi and a couple of other Academy students face off against a Golem.

I do have a scene in mind though... which does involve Inami(in the Proioxis) taking on an IS unit... alone

Quote:
The feminist falling for a guy has a lot of unfortunate implications (Mainly the one where she has to fall for a guy despite trying to be independent from them to be happy) so her taking an interest in Inami or Ichika might end up backfiring. Why not just have her change her attitude without falling for either?
Seeing how Inami and Tsurugi are progressing, it's pretty much a given as to where/how Cecilia will end up.

Then again, it's a challenge, but I'll see what I can do.