View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 14:57   Link #96
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I seriously did not know wether to laugh or cry at the league of black knights Overly meladramatic entrance with kewl costumes - omg, i can't believe the rebels actualy agreed to wear them. I think i would die of embarrasment if i would have to take place in that Lulu's scheme :P

This ridiculous act aside - he has done a very smart thing. He will most likely get the support of large part of the society, while effectively he can still kill whomever he wants. Tho i would like to know why he din't kill Euphemia. Ok, more than likely he knows that she is not an 'evil' person, but what was the use of threatening her in the first place then ?

Nina gets on my nerves - i can understand fear of something, but this is wayyy over the top. I hope she dies so i don't need to hear her squeaking and shuddering at the sight of elevens every time she's on screen.

Suzaku = Kira reborn = just as annoying as the original. And even his Freed...er, Lancelot is overpowered compared to the tools of mere mortals.

I still wonder how he and his order of black knights(lol) escaped from that place....