View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 13:12   Link #40
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
It really isn't gender specific, it's really Sunrise's over reliance on the mecha aspect.

Gundam 00 and Code Geass seem to have degenerated into mecha battles and character development has been left on the cutting room floor.

Code Geass was going great until they started focusing more and more, especially in Season 2, on the mecha aspect.

Gundam 00 just seems so bland. It's like a collection of all of Sunrise cliches within the last 20 years with mecha as the focus.

Any talk of politics or zero-sum games have degenerated into mecha battles every second episode.
Can you explain why people are complaining about the lack of mecha battles in their 2nd seasons, if you're talking about 00 and Geass focusing too much on mecha?

Reliance? No, Sunrise is famous for their mecha anime, they don't just rely on it, its their main product. Nescafe has made too much coffee, they should start making fruit juice. Heineken should start making coffee instead of beer? Mercedes should start making washing machines instead of cars?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Is there a way that someone could post the full castlist? I can't really copy and paste from the site.
Here's the full cast list from the site:

Mako as Shishidou Akiha
Endo Aya as Kannagi Itsuki
Makino Yui as Kawai Honoka
Tamura Yukari as Shishidou Kazane
Yukana as Shishidou Takane
Nanri Yuuka as Shishidou Nami
Saito Momoko as Shishidou Sakura
Nanoka Ai as Shishidou Imoko
Kuroda Takaya as Soldier Ul
Coon as Okura Neneko
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote