View Single Post
Old 2009-10-21, 14:39   Link #62
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talendra View Post
Yea, crocodiles behaviour is damn funny for us as readers... but seen from his position, he is basically setting himself up as the weakest fraction in this war. Even if he would be able to beat dofla AND jozu... he made both major forces of this battle his opponent, and he surely is not the kind of person to go on a rampage without a backup plan / emergency exit, now is he?

Concerning the Pacifista... while i find it pretty cool to see them sparring with the NW crews for these to display their power, im a little afraid that these 9+ minor fights could drag the war to a degree where it really gets painful... or that it ends up bleach-FKT-pillar-defense-style ... but hey, Oda did an amazing job so far in showing a real battle situation with a lot of fodder-fighting in the background, changing opponents, macro-scale strategic interactions... so given that record, there is no need to be afraid, is there?

Oda is showin the rest of em how a war really goes. ( Take notes Bleach )

I don't expect there is any danger of this war gettin rather painful to read. Plenty of powerhouses and abilities to be displayed...plus there is the chances of Rayleigh & Dragon showin up and then Blackbeard and his plan. I really don't mind how long this lasts. I've been lookin forward to it for so long and now we're 11 chapters in./