View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 06:20   Link #401
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Good point, but that argument is obsolete since it's been told by word of god(or writer's word in this case :P) in vol 3 that Tabane create Houki's 4th gen IS while no one could find her whereabout(the only one knows how to contact her are Houki and Chifuyu). Don't ask me how can she do it, maybe her lab is actually on another dimension or something :P(in 3rd volume, she can disappear in a blink of an eye you know behind Chifuyu). If she can make one, why can't she make more. Heck, even another one with better pilot than Houki(like Chifuyu) might be able to defeat all the other IS since it's been said that Houki's 4th gen IS is much more advanced than other 3rd generation IS(too bad she's bad at piloting IS or she will defeat the other girl easily).

Personally, I really think this Tabane girl is even more crazy than those super robot professor. She create IS during her third grade on high school while wearing bunny ears, unlike those professor who turns fat from all the stress making a giant robot XD. Unless they will explain later how she does what she does, or explain what she is actually, she's kind of god-like in the IS world right now XD.

About the super robot comparison, yea, I was thinking about AI since we know only hot-blooded hero can pilot super robot well, not some fat mad scientist able to create a giant robot without military backing :P

Spoiler for answer to quote:

Last edited by neowind; 2011-02-03 at 06:36.
neowind is offline   Reply With Quote