View Single Post
Old 2011-04-13, 02:30   Link #1113
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Well, both are correct. Alto is a gentlemen in how he treats the girls in terms of a friendship but in terms of building up a relationship he is horrible.

Now try to understand both Sheryl and Ranka. They both are battling for Altos attention. And almost at the end of the series Alto make a decision when one of the ladies is gone. So from this point the seiyuu is correct..
Not really. First off, Ranka has not really actively tried to woo Alto ( unless you count "existing" as wooing ) and instead just confessed to him when she was in the process of leaving and betraying Frontier, i.e. she put a giant guilt trip on Alto. I do not see how it is his responsibility to keep chaste and wait for her return when she was the one to remove herself from the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Going to Ranka. I think I won't comment this because whatever I say about her as (a tragic) hero, no one would believe it.
That would be correct. For her to be a tragic hero, she would need to be a.) tragic and b.) a hero. Neither condition holds true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
This isn't the movie thread, so I'm not going to be more specific as to which aspect of Alto he was referring to, but if you've followed some of the movie reactions, you should be able to figure it out.
Actually I got no clue what you are talking about.