View Single Post
Old 2009-02-21, 05:02   Link #54
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Chicken View Post
He's at the point where he can actually be considered a Level 5 as it is. I mean, the only negatable thing which gave him trouble is Dragon's Breath. If his entire body behaved like it did when he was dealing with Izzard all the time, he'll have Level 6 IB, only that he'll still be counted as a Level 0 because he can't be gauged. <_<
yes! i second this one... he really should be called a lvl 5 in his stage... but also the author has a point for ESPERs that cant evolve or develop their abilities are lvl 0... and that's the case of our hero.... also like his friend tsuchi-san. But lvl 0 or what... he really is the best!

nut with the Izzard incident... i think your a little bit wrong... what i know about that part is Touma used Izzard's ability to destroy the user. Touma didn't used imagine breaker in that time, you know he's right hand a.k.a. IB was cut off by the alchemist's blade right? Izzard's ability is to make his thoughts existing and when he though of Touma as a monster... Touma became a monster.... well, that is how I understand it... maybe im also wrong hehe

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH