View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 23:57   Link #3568
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
3DS: Started playing Fire Emblem: Awakening since yesterday morning.... and it's been REALLY hard to put down. Thinking on it now... I think I could easily put this as my favourite FE out so far (just barely beating Path of Radiance though). When I can manage to pull myself off of this game, I'd really like to give Crimson Shroud a try. The whole D&D style gameplay had me really intruiged, so I'd like to put some time into it~

PS3: Still working through Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, but because someone close to me needed help with Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for PSP, I decided to get back into my copy on the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. After somewhat helping her with it, I noticed how terribly behind I was in this version, so I'll probably continue on that for awhile before heading back to Ni no Kuni.
Nobody told me Fire Emblem had such a following. Last time I'd heard, it was one of Nintendo's hidden gems that more people should have been playing. I mean, I got into it before Advance Wars, which more people were talking to me about at the time. As such, stores that had stock of this game are all out at the moment, and maybe it's even because of the distribution error. Might just buy a digital copy, but then I can't trade it back when I'm done.

As for Ni no Kuni, how is that? I saw a bunch of videos for it and it looks to combine elements of Tales with Studio Ghibli, which is oh-so-sweet sounding already. If the gameplay's dull though, it'd all be a big waste anyways. I've heard it's quite good though, so hopefully you have a good opinion of it?