Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 05:10   Link #3410
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Right, like everyone else does in this manga. They beat the living shit out of you regardless of how strong you are. Oga wanted to beat up his so called best friend after Furuchi slapped him. Why the hell should he not retaliate?
Everyone beats the shit out of others with their own power and they don't act high and mighty cause they're borrowing demonic power. Oga wanted to beat up Furuichi cause Furuichi slapped him for no reason. Dude, if someone slapped you, what would you do.

Quote:
Bullshit. They WANTED to beat him up that's why they called him out. They even asked him why he is talking to them as if they were friends in the beginning i.e. they do not see him as a friend. Calling him a mob and themselves his superiors. They would not pull this shit if it were Oga or Toujo. Both knew he is weaker than them. And they were the ones who attacked him first.
Someone already mentioned it but he basically provoked him into attacking them. You do not go and insult people unless you want them to take it up with you. Some people will let insults slide, some won't. Furuichi did what he did knowing full well that they would call him out on it and he could own them with his borrowed demonic power. To me, that's a creep.

And what I mean by them not bullying him before that. You notice how even though they're stronger than Furuichi, they never beat him up just for kicks to show how strong they are; unlike what he's doing now.

Quote:
And lol at the borrowing someone else power. As if Oga or Himekawa are beating all of their enemies with their own powers, please.
Oga has beat up pretty much everyone non-demonic with his own power. Furuichi is borrowing a demons power to beat up everyone; including ordinary humans.

Quote:
Furuchi is acting like an arrogant asshole and pretty much lost control. But everyone he beat up deserved it or saw it coming.
Furuichi himself deserves the biggest beatdown

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote