View Single Post
Old 2006-01-13, 04:45   Link #83
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Oh...speaking of favorite episodes, while I like them all, the ones I particular like more than others...

1) Episode 8? When Loran declares that he's a moonrace, yet he's not trampling on Earth people's rights. I think he meant to find a balance there (that he's a Militia warrior and a moonrace), which I think just goes to show how much he cares for people of both sides

2) All the episodes which feature White Doll doing non-Gundam-like things. Like Loran's Cow episode. Loran doing laundry with Dianna was also awesome (which also had tons of Dianna character development)

3) Dianna and Kihel development. Especially the ones with her doing things that you wouldn't imagine Queen of the Moon to do, like taking care of patients at a field hospital. Also episodes which had the Dianna-Kihel confusion were the greatest. I still remember that episode when they got to the Zacktregger, and they used their swapped identity to make sure that Midgard and the Moonrace doesn't attack Willgem. I quote one of the greatest lines of the series "Kihel Heim to Kihel Heim....Dianna Soreil to Dianna Soreil."

And there's a lot more....too many to list. It's just geniusly crafted character moments like these that makes me love Turn A.

I also agree that there's tons of action in Turn A, there's almost action every single episode. Maybe what people are complaining is the lack of flashy "Gundam kicking grunts' ass" action that many Gundam fans have gotten accustomed to in Wing/Seed/Seed Destiny. I personally think such action is pure junk...
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote