Thread: FMA Dub
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-31, 08:33   Link #38
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FET-Kun
You think the dubs will be good and you go on about how I have no facts to go with what I say.
No, I NEVER said the dubs were good NOR have I heard any clips, but you can't go JUST by clips. Unless you have SEEN at least 5 to 10 episodes (giving your brain some time to adjust to the akwardness of seeing it dubbed) you don't have the right to say shit about the dub.
Quote:
Now speaking of facts, you go off at me about how I don't have facts to back up my stuff? Well I certainly don't see any facts backing up your stuff. Why should someone beleive what you say any more then what I say? All I see is a little boy spouting off foul language for no good reason because someone else has his doubts about the quality of Funi's FMA dubbing.
I never STATED anything that were facts except for ONE thing, I stated they haven't screwed up any dubs, because Pioneer had the sublicense to DBZ in the two seasons it was fucked up (formally listed in the FAQ on the dragonballz.com website). Other than that I haven't stated anything on that GIVE THEM A CHANCE you dumb fuck...as for child, I'm a child at heart ! Even tho I'm 23 I still watch cartoons, so if that qualifies me as a child then fuck yes man, I don't wanna grow up, I'm an aime kid !!!

Quote:
If your getting steamed over my simple comments to go as far as calling me dumbass and other things when I have made absolutely no comments to personally attack you, then I guess I'm done here.
I just call it as I see it, you are bashing something you havent' SEEN, you are acting like the PSP fanboys in the DS vs PSP thread, spouting off IRRATIONAL comments about something you haven't SEEN, if that isnt' acting like a dumbass, then NOTHING anyone can do can qualify them to be a dumbass....