View Single Post
Old 2011-06-03, 19:06   Link #103
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

perfect... this is so perfect....
I don't get sleep in 24 hours straight due to my university's activity but after watching ep 8 I was not sleepy anymore
I never predict that Menma's mother will blame the gang about Menma... I think that she is a kind mother who already accept the reality but looks like that she is still same with the others.
Anaru's confession is another epic scene... Anaru took a wrong time but actually her confession is soooo saaadddd.... If I am Jinta, I will comfort and accept her feelings but looks like I shouldn't underestimate Jinta. He already had his own decision and I will see about his response maybe in the next episode
The last scene is the best part. It's actually a horror scene (I hate them) but it almost make me cry.... ugh! Somehow Anaru, Poppo, Tsuruko, and Yukiatsu burst out their feeling and Jinta is speechless. Menma's intervention is one of the most important part that I have waiting since the first episode... XD... And Menma just got the right time...!! Nice one, Menma! That cold call and diary book are really brilliant plans....!!!!!

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2011-06-05 at 02:12.