View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 22:03   Link #840
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
This is a horrible preemptive strawman argument attempting to squash legitimate criticism. Nobody is saying that KyoAni should be "slaves" to the Haruhi franchise. But I would argue that KyoAni should try to strive for balance between developing new properties while continuing on with older established properties. What's wrong with that?
Nothing's wrong with that. It's just the initial backlash people feel when they don't exactly get what they want. They feel a sense of entitlement that wasn't fulfilled and they over-react like it's the end of the world. Before anyone started to lash out unneccessarily, I just wanted them to take a quick step back for a minute and remind them that the studio isn't always about so and so franchise and that they're free to do whatever they want, even if it doesn't coincide with ones own expectation of them (or as we've just learnt, some franchises aren't so free to touch unitl "it is time" so to speak).

Yea it's frustrating when things don't go the way you want it to. But I mean somethings gotta give.

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.