View Single Post
Old 2007-06-24, 16:53   Link #481
Nagumo
Random Translator

16 - Erio to Caro in Rotenburo
16 - Erio and Caro in the Rotenburo (rotenburo is an Japanese bath that is outside, usually under the sky)

Caro: Oh... Amazing. You can see the sky while you're in this bath.
Erio: Er... Um... Yeah, you can. Children only rotenburo, boys over the age of 12 are not allowed. In any case, both me and Caro are... how do I say it... safe (fine) ... Probably...
Caro: Um... Erio-kun, your face is completely red. Am I bothering to you?
Erio: Ah, no! No! Your not!
Caro: Okay... Soak the towel in cold water ... And put it on Erio's forehead... There!
Erio: C~o~l~d...
Caro: Doesn't it feel nice and cool?
Erio: Yeah it is!
Caro: When I was getting lightheaded at the onsen with Fate-san before, Fate-san did this to me.
Erio: I see... It really feels nice.
Caro: And now a little more water. There!
Erio: Caro, it's cold.
Caro: I'm so glad. Erio-kun finally laughed.
Erio: Huh? Oh... Sorry about that.
Caro: No. You know, we're so busy with training and Erio-kun is very serious. You never chat/do small talk when your working. I wanted to say this ever since our first meeting (??? Mission? Bad translation). Thank you very much Erio-kun for alway saving and protecting me.
Erio: Um, ah... Er... That's my line. Caro is always protecting and rescuing me. If it's anyone who owes someone, I owe you and Fried my life.
Caro: Me and Erio might have different circumstances and pasts (bad translation) but we were both rescued by Fate-san and want return the favor to Fate-san. So we came to Mobile Division 6. Right?
Erio: Yeah.
Caro: Since we know each other now (since we got to meet) as comrades and partners I thought it would wonderful if we could get along even better.
Erio: Yeah. So do I! (Of course!)
Caro: Really?
Erio: Um, you see... Nanoha-san and Fate-san... Subaru-san and Tia-san... They're wonderful friends and partners... But they're both girls... So I thought me and Caro would... um, would have problems...
Caro: There are no problems are there.
Erio: I hope there won't be any problems... I'm sure there are none... I believe that, now. (lit: I just thought that right now)
Caro: Yeah. I wonder if me and Erio, from now on, will become even better partners.
Erio: We will. As forwards for Lightning.
Caro: As wing guard and full back! Hee hee. I'm so glad.
Erio: Yeah.
Caro: Somehow taking a bath let's us talk more honestly. From now on, let's occasionally take a bath together.
Erio: Um, that's a bit too much...
Caro: Really?
Fate: Erio, Caro. Here you are.
Arf: Together in the roten? (outside bath). How nice. (there seems to be a nuance to it... Don't know... Like "How fortunate")
Erio: Fate-san. Arf...
Arf: You two sure get along well, I'm happy for you two.
Caro: Yeah, our relationship got a whole lot better.
Arf: I see.
Fate: After your done, come over here. I'll wash your hair (head) for you.
Caro: Okay!
Fate: Don't act so embarrassed Erio. During times like these I'm just hoping you act like a child for a little while longer. (poor translation)
Erio: Um... That... okay...
Caro: I'll go with you!
Arf: Those two look so happy. I should play with them sometime.
Fate: Yes, please do Arf.