View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 19:02   Link #103
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Nobody saying anything about poor Godfrey? Damn, he appears for a few minutes and poof, he's gone. I was almost crying there.

The feeling that you know you're dying. Argh.

Episode felt rather fast but I guessed it'll do. Not enough of moe Asuna. Demand more angry Asuna.
His death was just overshadowed by the amount of delightful scenes involving Asuna and Kirito near the end of the ep. haha.
On the serious side, it's too bad he got killed shortly after he was introduced. He seemed like a really good guy too.

In any case, that was an enjoyable episode. It really makes me wonder if Asuna always looks at the map to keep track of Kirito's location in every chance she gets.

As for the battle, it was pretty good and satisfying. I actually thought Kirito could win due to some rumors that I've heard in the past. It feels great to have my initial expectations to be blown out of proportion. Hah. I couldn't keep myself from chuckling when Kirito was thinking of Asuna's homemade food and feeding him, then the scene switches to the unappetizing bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Episode 10 with comparison to the novels
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
It looked fine, but his black attire is definitely much more preferable in terms of design. XD

Indeed. I could sense the blood lust from her glare. It was unfortunate she couldn't deal the finishing blow.

The kissing scene was cute and heartwarming, but what followed was just beyond my wildest imaginations. I thought for sure that nothing will happen in the anime, but wow... I didn't expect the episode to even show the aftermath of their lovemaking session.

Hmmm, it really makes me curious if Japan's censorship laws was applied to the game... the censorship of their privates is what I'm talking about. Oh, c'mon. I can't be the only one who's bothered by it, no? haha

Last but not least, the marriage proposal at the end made me smile so much. Asuna looked so happy too when she heard it.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote