View Single Post
Old 2010-10-06, 21:33   Link #74
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Ren!!!! So sorry, I was just about to come here and RnR, sorry for the delay.
(Though I am just a novice and my reviews are worth a cent Excuse me, I just can't remember the English phrase )
And *hugs*
Go figure

As for the sig...I stay away from doing close ups because they are way too hard, but you actually managed it really well. The colors mesh is unique and beautiful The text's placement is a bit odd, but I don't mind it. And the blending is done SO well! Except for the left neck part, that's annoying >.> Looks like a ghost's hand with two fingers creeping from behind ....
And I feel this sig has a potential of a great lightning, so where's the light source? And depth=blurring ?
Anyways, loved the light textures (addicted to those? Me too )...you used it to give a bubbly-ish look xD Pure awesomeness, and great work :3 But there are 3 extra/solid bubbles towards his left...maybe decreasing their opacity or removing them might help?

And I have gotten into this bad habit of working with people's sig w/o their permission...see what I did to yours:
Spoiler for don't open if you will get angry with me :p:

Sorry, I WILL delete it if you want me to, but I just had to work on it ^^; I loved it Excuse the text blur, I have to go to college, and am in a hurry (besides, it wouldn't move )

There, my two cents Keep up with the sigs, I want to see more. You jump from one style to another, that's really cool :3
Oh, and I made a sig for Chaos-san, do you remember the style ?

@Halad
Quote:
The only thing different is the light textures that I used this time. I had been trying to find what they were called for a long time before Star finally told me they were textures
Quote:
Yup, that's the light texture at work
First time Ren said my name in this gallery, and you missed it?
*RCry*

Those are light textures used as bubbles, I think