View Single Post
Old 2014-11-10, 06:30   Link #64
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geburah View Post
In fact just looked that episode again and Akane's peak was 79 frigging points that was still far from the 100 threshold even despite such shock, and went down to 40-30 in seconds O_o
Using Saiga's word about Kamui, it's a Devil's proof. Until she won't do something criminal we won't know for sure. As much as with Kamui's existence. Or maybe we won't know for sure even in that case, since if Akane would do a criminal action thinking she is in the right, what her CC do?

On another topic, I like how Sybil acts. Bringing back that MWPSB uses the medical logo I can see a sort of relation for how they could be a cure to an infection, but more generally to Sybil as an immune system. So it makes sense how Sybil is dealing with Kamui. Sort of, I'm not an expert of the matter

Anyways, my liking for Kamui is growing, surely he is not Makishima, but he is quite different to be compared. So it's fine. Curious if his charm is given by the drug or by himself. Because we should add it to the list of his skills. (I know, the former is most likely).

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.