View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 08:37   Link #91
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Isn't this exactly what makes them such a terrible family, though?
I don't know. I'm very morally opposed to killing or even doing harm to anyone, but I'm not sure it could fairly be said that I would never do anything bad in such a fashion that it could be said I "couldn't" commit such an act.

If, on a game board, that means that the mere possibility I could commit murder allows my "piece" to be moved in such a fashion as to actually be the murderer, then any piece may as well be acting wildly out of character, because under any reasonable and normal circumstances, it wouldn't be possible for me to act that way.

So basically, let's take it at face value and say Kyrie is capable of killing and of saying she doesn't love her children under certain circumstances. Just how close to accurate under ordinary circumstances do they have to be for her piece to be able to move in that manner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
They didn't bring the guns with them.
Beatrice and the guns were inside the room that has the gold. She said if they failed to solve the epitaph she would use the guns to kill them.

And there are only four guns, but the ammo seems unlimited
Why did she need four guns to kill seven people? That doesn't even begin to make sense. Let alone keeping them there. "Oh hey, here's the guns I was going to use to murder you if you didn't solve the epitaph, but you did. Good work! Have a free gun. Don't do anything baaaad with iiiiiit!"

It's like that was put there as an excuse to give everyone guns in the first place. C'mon, Bern, can't you do better than that?
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error