View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 00:38   Link #87
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

One important thing is the connection between Gen 5 games and Gen 6. Like, will we be able to send our Pokemon over? (we better be able to)
How about items?

Since it is the 3DS, which hasn't been hacked yet, people won't be able to hack the game, cheat, or figure out how to control the RNG?

And...
Carnivine needs to be allowed to learn Sucker Punch. It's a Venus Flytrap, for geez sakes. It only makes sense that it can Fuiuchi/Take the opponent by surprise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
I just found out that PSP Vita fans on GameFAQs are panicking because Nintendo is on a roll especially since they just announced Pokemon. It was kinda funny seeing threads like "Is Pokemon the end of Vita?" and the like. Lol.

I never knew that Vita was not doing well though. Here where I live, the people prefer a PSP/Vita over a DS because many think that "Nintendo is for kids". >.<
It's a phase in life. A past Nintendo research showed that in only the 13-17 age area did more people prefer Sony's game consoles over Nintendo's.
Then they grow up and realize "Nintendo is for everyone", not just kids.

As far as the PSP and Vita goes... Well... If they are panicking now, they are way too late to the party.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote