View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 19:56   Link #28
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

1. To start, what's with the timeline. I thought Hayate and Nagi move back to the mansion last season. But no, all of a sudden, you have them living in the apartment building alongside the rest of the pack.
2. Ruka storyline is WAY off of course. You just can't throw in story that's suppose to happen BEFORE CTMEOY and say it happen afterward. It just makes no sense.
3. Not to mention, Ruka didn't even move in yet and she and Hayate are already THIS close. Okay, they did meet for awhile even in the manga. But how does that explain the fact that even Nagi seems to know her pretty well already also (Didn't say anything like "Who's this certain girl")
4. And of course, no explanation of where chibi A-tan comes from. It's good that she FINALLY appear for more than 5 seconds in flashback, but that's about it.
5. And Klaus...I thought he still lives in the mansion in the manga...
6. Artwork...well, it's better than Aku no Hana at least
7. And yes, Hina and Hayate should get married already.
8. Last note...I really have no clue why in the world they kept Manglobe. The more they attempt to make Hayate something, the better a certain company known as J.C. Staff looks. And quite frankly, when J.C. Staff makes the best season of the series, something is REALLY wrong.
9. Now, starting next episode, will see how much power Manglobe still have left to f**ked things up even more.
10. Rated 6/10. Hina gets points. The story is decent (It's straight from manga chapters, though). But then, CTMEOY starts off okay before it became a disaster in both art and story. Oh well, I guess the lack of random imouto like Tsugumi should makes this season a little bit better (I try not to hate Tsugumi, but seriously, it's way too random)

P.S. IMO the manga is not exactly THAT much better anyway. But at least stuff still makes sense and no random "Throwing Hayate around in a huge circle" for how many? 3 or 4 times this episode?
P.S.2. It's quite awhile that my number of points on my usual list reach 10 lol...