View Single Post
Old 2006-02-16, 02:59   Link #70
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Hm, even though it's interessting to discuss how the events of this arc will fit into the main storyline afterwards, it doesn't belong into this thread, since here are no manga spoilers allowed.

I've not seen the episode yet, so I wonder: Why did they put the mod souls into doll bodies?
The only reason, Kon was put into a doll was, because they didn't have a real body for him, however as we could see in the previous episodes these mod souls have bodies to use. So there doesn't seem to be a good (in-story) reason for them to change this fact.
Well, maybe I'll know after I've seen the episode.
That's actually a good question...I'm assuming those bodies they had were on a timer before they expired

With Ririn, I think I can understand cause she is kinda loud and obnoxious now <_< it was easy for Rukia to hide in Ichigo's room because she was always quiet, but Ririn is kinda the opposit

With Claude/Cloud/however it's really spelled...I would think people would wonder why Inoue (especially her friends) would wonder why there's a old lecher staying w/ her (which I'll assume is going to be for a long time)

Chad......I can't really think of anything beside not having a spot for Nova to sleep

I'm not sure about housing in Japan...is it like student housing? or parents are paying for housing? (shrugs...) With that thought I can assume they have room inspections and having people staying in the housing (assuming is school housing) that don't go to the school would be not very welcomed <.<

Another question that just popped into my head...I wonder what they do w/ the bodies <.<