View Single Post
Old 2015-12-01, 04:17   Link #4
BRG Choy

@SeijiSensei: I've seen Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine and while I did like it, I never thought of it as a proper action series, especially while creating this topic. Dunno why. But Fujiko sure does fit the criteria for sexy female leads and I'll make sure to watch the 2015 Lupin III anime.

As for AKB0048, I've actually watched 5 eps back in the days. Can't say it kept my interests and it definitely doesn't fit with my request. Hey now, I just remembered I've also watched Symphogear and, although it's very flawed, I think it fits more with my request than AKB0048: older looking characters, skimpier outfits, physical combat. (By the way, I'd like to point out that I have nothing against cute little girls kicking ass. In fact I do watch some magical girl series like Precure, but that's not what I'm looking for right now.)

I'll try Rokka no Yuusha.

@endarion88: Manga are okay. I suppose manga of this kind are more common than anime?

And by "sexy", I guess I mean a sexually attractive female character? They don't have to be walking around half naked and flaunt their tits and ass, but it might help. Or they might dress modestly, but get their clothes torn apart through fighting like in Ikkitousen and Sekirei.

Last edited by BRG Choy; 2015-12-01 at 04:41.
BRG Choy is offline   Reply With Quote