View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 23:58   Link #39
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Quote:
Certainly, I don't see how White Cosmos seems opposite of any Black avatar we know. If anything, a total lack of offensive abilities would seem to qualify her as weird enough to be Black herself.
Quote:
Further, White Cosmos herself seems like she can be defined as a Yellow avatar. Because if she lacks any direct attacks at all, then that clearly means she has one specific attack type: Indirect.
I might be missing something, but since when was it mentioned that Cosmos lacked any offensive ability? O.O

Quote:
Yet, Black Lotus is primarily focused on direct close range combat, and Black Vise is evidently suited for indirect long range combat. Two avatars which are pure Black, and they are designed for completely different tactics which seem like they ought to be Blue and Orange.
Likewise, Crow is primarily focused on direct close ranged combat. If anything, their vastly different attack styles even though they are the same colour only reinforces this theory when we consider metal avatars, which do not have any specific attack style attributed to their colour.

Quote:
You mention the possibility that they underwent different development, but do you imagine it's plausible that at Level 1, Black Lotus wasn't made of blades and Black Vise wasn't made of panels?
No, it was just a casual example thrown in without any thought. Either way, it isn't important to the theory, so you'll forgive me if we just throw this out of the window and ignore it.

Quote:
Your theory does nothing to explain why she isn't Blue-slanted towards Black, as opposed to Red-slanted towards Black. Your theory includes nothing about completely reversing a color's tactics.
How else would it be strange that Blood Leopard is attacking with bites then?

Quote:
As this goes against her position on the colour chart
^ And yes, I did include something about her colour's tactic being reversed.

Quote:
Except that he could theoretically also steal indirect abilities and tools from Yellow avatars, which would mean he didn't actually have any affinity for direct attacks.
Fair point.