View Single Post
Old 2006-06-01, 01:20   Link #79
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
LoLz. A joke, nothing personal.
All that anger arguements might not work as well anymore. Yzak is no longer the same hotheaded person he was in SEED. He seems to only get mad around Athrun and sometimes Eternal. He fights with a cool head now a days. Shin isn't the intelligent type to rouse anger in people. I suspec that this isn't a Kira-Rey or Kira-Rau fight where talking will change the outcome of a fight.
I did note that Yzak is more subdued now, especially from SEED...But I doubt he could ever get more angry than his base personality from SEED to ever produce a SEED break..But that's just IMO...

I do think Shinn's ability to ignore or not engage in anytype of persuasive back and forth does give him an advantage in a way (Unless it's his own teamate), but it is one thing I dispise about GSD in general and that is the lack of truley great dialouge bewteen the pilots will battling...Something SEED provided...

Well I thought my analysis was pretty indepth and provided some clear seperation, but I'm me...I wonder what confuses you so?