View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 02:37   Link #4
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyta View Post
Something died in me by what Hayate did to Nagi. I do not think that Hayate is Hayate, it is possible that someone else is in his body. I base this on how time and time again it has been shown that Hayate doesn't no a lick of English. It's a foreign to him as a fish flying above the trees. Maybe Nagi's dad is currently inside of Hayate's body and Dolly is really her mom? they kind of look similar.
Did you forget what Dolly told Nagi? The King's power that exceeds human knowledge. That would mean he has a lot of knowledge right now. Secondly Dolly was calling Hayate at the end the Black Camelia and not going for the watch that the robber had. Evidently it's power to give that power has already been used on Hayate and she was begging Hayate for that power. Otherwise she could of just obtained the sword from the robber and used it on herself as she is planning to do so appears the power goes to one person. It's probably the real secret behind the Black Camelia and why it was the most prized possession of the Sanzenin's.

It's probably the knowledge side of him that caused him to leave Nagi as he is now dealing with a whole new awareness and in that aspect seems to have lost his emotions now did he lose his emotions permanently while he has the power or is that just a side affect from having his head full of knowledge and power? The show is finally getting interesting.