View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 06:09   Link #39
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Lets just hope their animation outsourcing and project time budgeting isn't the trainwreck it was in the first series. I mean, yeah that's a failing hope - it seems to be characteristic of Shinbo to crash and burn on animation management during the broadcast of any series ... but that has been going on since Moon Phase when entire fight scenes had to be audio only with a still shot of a fireplace because the animation outsourcing screwed up so bad (fixed in the DVD but sheesh).

And yes, I'm looking forward to this very much.... but I'd almost rather it be a movie or OVA to get around the "usual broadcast series stumbles".
It's not really Shinbo's fault. Shinbo's just freelancer employee who just seems to love Shaft too much. That's similar for most of other major directors in Shaft, they are all freelancers. But many of them just stay with Shaft since they have fondness to it (such as Miyamoto Yukihiro, who basically LIVED in Shaft building when he didn't have a house.). It's Kobota Mitsutoshi's fault. He is the one who determines how busy studio will be. I personally just call him money whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Hitagi leveled up!

Charm +999999999999...

still...WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY NADEKO!!!????
Don't say that yet... or... (*gasp)