Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 12:50   Link #8204
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Here's the cover of volume 14. Didn't expect these two to be on the cover. Or rather, I was expecting to see at least Teruyama.
Spoiler for vol14:
Best news all day. Hell, all month even. That might be my favorite cover yet, though my previous favorite is 8 (and second favorite is 9). Here's a pic of the first 12 volume covers for those who wanna see the others
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
And I guess Avvesione will change now his old avatar for a new more recent.
I am tempted now, really like how the cover looks. I was actually playing around with this one last night though:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Anyway if I'm reading this right...

Spoiler for 100:
That's what it looks like. Every Ultra Jump volume I've gotten has always had a small booklet bundled with it. This past month had ℃りけい which was half-light novel half-manga. I'm going to guess this will be similar.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the other manga artists in the magazine celebrate Chapter 100 by doing some little congratulation pages. I seem to remember them doing that for Steel Ball Run/JoJo's and wouldn't be surprised to see them do it again this month. If so, I'm really looking forward to what some artists do since they have some pretty amazing art styles in that manga already.

---

Also, I'll be heading out on vacation during Spring Break, so I won't be around until about a week after the chapter is released. The good news, though, is I am stopping off for a day in Tokyo, so I might go out and buy Ultra Jump and Needless 14 while I'm there. Still, hope you all get the chapter nice and early and I'll play catch up here on the forums when I'm back.

Have a great one you guys! Hope you all enjoy the chapter 100!