View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 00:26   Link #67
zato_1one

^
^
^
It may already on the news. But people don't know what's the cause like many mysterious/fake UFO news we have seen so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
A bit morose, wouldn't you say? Whose to say they'd fight to the death? And we all die sometime. Bringing her back would allow her to live a life with an actual friend and comrade, and perhaps the two of them(or three with Sayaka), working together, could live a long and fulfilling life.

Plus, the limitations of the wish still weren't shown. Thus, one could easily wish that all witches would be gone forever, thus no one would have to fight and die. As long as that idea is holding over the entire show, it means everything else is a farce. The whole plot can be solved in a minute.

I don't mean that it's actually possible, but the idea should be brought up. Otherwise, all we've got is false drama from characters who are too stupid to live.
Nah, I don't have any temper. Just a bit sleepy. They may not need to fight to death but Mami is already dead in episode 3. MG career is not something to be trifled with. I doubt that they can always fight together. It looks like each MG has her own territory. And we also don't exactly know about the impact if MG can't find grief seed to fill their soul gem. Fighting with many MG definitely help but what if they can't find enough grief seed for entire team? We still don't know who creates this MG system and how it exactly works. And the most important, what is Kyuube? I understand your point. It's completely fine to get frustrate about it. But I personally believe that it's better to wait and see for now.