View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 23:27   Link #13
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
'Unreality' made me think of the latest SHAFT anime I had watched with Hitomi and Sayaka, and I thought about joking about that, but I decided to stay on topic.
Quote:
It was like something straight out of the mind of Akiyuki Shinbo, only made real!
Phahaha. Madoka doesn't quite strike me as someone who'd be into SHAFT, but that second line even caused me to laugh out loud, so I guess it's all good. Great stuff.

I guess some people won't be leaving their answers here, but for the record my choices this time were 3A and 4B. It hasn't particularly been my intention thus far, but it somewhat looks like I'm going the Madoka x Mami route. Sorry Homura. No hard feelings, alright? :P

That "Opportunity Choice 1" is pretty "wow".
Spoiler for Opportunity Choice 1:

A slight bit of con-crit again. My English teachers back in highschool and elementary school always said not to use exclamation marks in proper writing, but I've appreciated how you've included them so far as they lend a certain expressiveness to Madoka's feelings. The way we can see when Madoka's excited makes reading from her perspective rather cute. However, I do think that when entire paragraphs end with an exclamation mark in all of their sentences, that might be going a bit overboard. Not a huge issue in particular, but on occasion it might be good to cut back.

In any case, once again, this is great stuff. I'm looking forward to the next chapter too.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote