View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 09:13   Link #18
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by naamio View Post
Finally! After spend all my free time working on this, Chaper 1 Visual Novel is done! v0.1 Download link below, i hope this will encourage you writing this fanfic, Triple_R
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tbpdiuzg5f6cazh
since we still doesn't found someone who can draw yet, i used screencap from the anime instead. please report to me if there are any bug or spelling error
That's great work. I particularly like how you handled Madoka's four dreams!

The music and screenshots really do add a lot to the overall affect of the narrative itself, although I can see I might need to edit what I write a bit for the VN version of this. That narration seems a bit wordy to me in VN format, and that's coming from the author! Anybody else find this too wordy in VN/game format? Or does it work there as well?

Format-wise, I think you executed this as well as possible.

Quote:

now working on chapter 2. btw Triple_R, please tell me how the affection point system work so i can start working on it now, and about the Opportunity Choice 1 of chapter 2, it mean that the player must chose C in all three question to ignore the cries for help or just one?
Please check your PMs. We'll discuss the affection point system there in order to not spoil other readers.

NeoChan - As a fair warning, if you keep reading this, you'll be spoiled on the anime. All of the dialogue not tied to a choice is straight out of the anime, as I intend for this to flow seamlessly out of the anime itself. You've basically read Episode 1 of Madoka Magica already (minus a few short bits).

Glad you're liking it all the same!

genjichan, that's pretty solid artwork! One idea I'm bouncing around in my head right now is that screenshots might be fine for 60% or more of the VN, but it might be nice to have artwork for any scene that isn't in the anime, so even just a few pictures could be helpful. A lot of that will involve the steamier elements of the narrative, of course, so any artists interested in teaming up with naamio and I to turn this into an actual VN would want to keep that in mind.