View Single Post
Old 2013-02-20, 03:36   Link #31
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
No offense intended, but Genrin no Kishogun 2 and Ikuza Megami 0 (and to an extent the Sylphine route in Himegari Dungeon Meister) are strong evidences that point otherwise. Given the lack of translation though, I suppose its no surprise that they're unheard of.

Eushully's been waning in the story department for a while now, but I'm really hoping Madoukaku has a strong one, because it's really a return to form considering their previous titles. Preferrably single-route too, because that's where their strength in story really shines.

EDIT: Eushully's chief just tweeted about the general reception to their upcoming title's trial.

It's a good thing that they're not turning a blind eye to the problems many have pointed out, unlike some other companies.

I thought Verita was pretty good too. Well honestly, I get what you mean. I've played 8/10 bit games and doujin games that have better stories than today's VNs. Ongoing trend is fancy cg, a game system if applicable and a okish story. If the game has routes for different girls... than wishing for a good story is hard to come by. If you want a good story you should check out Monster Girl Quest. It has a pretty story. Most companies will try to cash in on the latest trends. Like how half the god damn anime season is nothing, but moe. In the 1990s it was story.... now, god knows what.

LOL. Its understandable if their last game had low sales. I'm pretty sure a lot of people got offended with the fact they made a tcg card game. I wonder if the game date will get delayed now.