View Single Post
Old 2013-02-20, 12:23   Link #36
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
A collectible/merchandise based model will be the inevitable trend given the degree of piracy around.

Piracy and higher development costs these days sucks for developers: the existence for a market for Visual Novels in Japan is rather unique phenomenon: will the western audience he willing to buy something with maybe 100 CGs and a book of text plugged into a rather simple game engine? (oh wait, modern warfare is pretty much also a repackaging of an older game..)

I did not play the earlier Eushully games so I did not know the significance of the Devil route in Arterial. Now the title Arterial "of Origins" makes even more sense.

I recall someone on hongfire pointed out how Sayane's route did not end with a "Fin" screen compared to the other endings. Now that makes sense as well.

Devil route is kind of hard to swallow as the canon route though: having Mehisha going super saiyan and Syuya saving the everyone by raping her... -_-
No. It'll never get sold in the west. Don't you remember the rapelay fiasco? That stuff was hilarious. A) They didn't buy it. B) They probably get it off Hongfire. C) That mom... rofl. Made me laughing seeing that interview everytime. Thats also why a lot of Japanese companies block foreign or just American IPS. Eroge/VN/Nukie/ or Hentai Games in general only stay in japan thats there target. Anyone with a Japanese IP who gets caught downloading the game illegally gets heavily prosecuted. You need to go through a lot of loops to get the game. If you buy it off a person on yahoo auctions or amazon your probably getting ripped off pretty bad.

I WANT MORE LILY. Best Character Ever.