View Single Post
Old 2008-11-21, 07:25   Link #33
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan View Post
There's a difference between talking it out with someone and what Maka did.
She basically blamed him for everything(when it was in part her fault,too) and then yelled at him to stop screwing it up. Noone would respond to that well. And B*S complained about Maka being leader but he didnt sink so low to try and TELL ON HER, thus getting her thrown out of the class. That was pretty underhanded..
Except it was mostly his fault and he went far to say he didn't need to do lesson because he's "God" after failing instead admitting his mistake. Does that sound like someone who can be reason with? He'll rarely ever accept anyones view, but his own. Look at how he attacked Kid back in episode 6 for something as petty as more people talking him than himself.

I can easily see why Maka did what she did. She did go too far when she punched him as she let anger get the better of her making her not too much better than him.

B*S's character is one that does not like to make compromises, it's his way or, no way. Everyone who know him knows that. It's reason why Soul won't work with him and Tsubaki can. I like the fact that he has ambition and drive but, if he keeps up single minded view he has it's going to hard for him to from relationships with anyone. It also liable to get him or, Tsubaki killed.

Quote:
When Maka tripped during Witch Hunting and Sid was gonna finish her off, B*S stepped in and saved her kneck. That's not exactly useless, is it?
That never happend. Sid actually went underground afterward, out fear of Witch Hunter, and attacked Maka from there.

Quote:
And "fake" fight or not, ALL the enemies B*S fought were at the least fighting to injure their opponent at least and failed against him. It's not like Mifune was trying to tickle him into submission.
I agree that B*S had beaten Mifune the first time regardless of whether he was holding back at that point, it's Mifune's fault for taking him lightly.

Quote:
He was trying to cripple or knock him unconscious so he'd stopped fighting but couldn't. The same goes for Sid and Frankenstein.
Actually, Stein did knock him out and we already know Sid wasn't even serious with them back then.

Quote:
Not to mention B*S being able to harness ANOTHER weapon inside of Tsubaki AND being able to use his wavelength without a weapon at all. Like the Shinigami said, he's clearly a fighting prodigy.
That doesn't mean crap, if he can't do his job or, keeps charging head long at opponent due to being arrogrant than being beat up.

Shingami has spoke quite highly of all 3 Meisters so, that doesn't make him special there either.

Quote:
When it comes to brains and focus, he comes up short, but when it comes to sheer skill, he's at the top.
I agree for the most part, but unless his view starts broading people weaker and stronger than him will beat him normally. I hope one day Tsubaki can talk some sense to him.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2008-11-21 at 09:34.