View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 08:38   Link #18
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I included pounding his brother to bits as well. It is to prevent another parent-shooting case over computer games (a kid once shot his parents over his Halo game, which was confiscated), albeit with a Stalinistic* solution *sarcastic*.

Remember that his parents are not listening, probably because they are at their wits end. But I still prefer the "You didn't lose to lag, you lose to your own noobism. You can't even run a terrorist cell cuz you have no balls and brains" kind of response to this tomfoolery.

* - He once quoted, "War solves all problems, no man, no problem."
I think he does need serious rehap... Most people who get addicted to online games such as World of Warcraft, a notorious example of being the most addictive game... There were cases that parents neglected children because of this online game....

A better approach would be to confiscate his laptop and completely reformat his hard drive with a clean install of Windows and locking him out... This will remove any bandwidth monitoring program and his data with it... or you can take out his hard drive... and hide it in a place he doesn't know or smash it (I was kidding about the smashing part).