View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 10:05   Link #1546
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

The decision to cut Moss is less about Bill Belichick and more about Brad Childress in survival mode…Childress is the idiot…

Moss obviously didn’t help himself with the postgame presser, but players don’t give a $hit about stuff like that…He was emotional and he credited his former team so what? Any player that can’t get sleep at night and play hard the next game over that is brain-boggling… What really got him in trouble was questioning some of the coaching moves (Terrible coaching moves by a $hitty coach named Brad Childress), but to me this was more of a “Who said it” than a “What was said”…Randy Moss was just with the Patriots and understands that team and if you are worth you’re salt you might wanna listen to his insights on how to beat that team and that culture that has been created in New England…He’s been around the "mastermind” BB, and the “Goldenboy” Tom Brady, you’d think coaches would respect his mind, but because he’s Randy Moss the diva receiver you can’t respect his insights…Dude is just a first ballot Hall of Famer..I know, I know you can't be taken seriously if you have perceived stereotype about you ...

Football is the only sport where players really don’t have much of an opportunity to influence the coaching staff (Unless you’re Brady, Brees, or Manning of course)…In baseball a pitcher and catcher gets to call the whole game, in the NBA the players are many times coaches on the floor with the actual coach just being a manager of personalities and minutes played…Football, because of it’s 11 players, can’t be the same but I think there’s a thread of truth in Moss’ frustration over the coaches in Minn., not heading any of his insights into playing THAT TEAM…

It is what it is…Wasted a future 3rd round pick (BIGTIME pick in the NFL), many players in Minn. are upset and ownership was reported floored by this, but Brad Childress will get the stick–in-the-booty on this no doubt…